We believe that each employee is an asset for the group. They contribute to its performance and allow making it stay ahead of the competition. Beyond an experience & a professional background, we are looking for personalites with excellent soft skills. We recruit each individual on the basis of their skills, regardless of their status, gender or disability.
Working at Vision Systems means:
- Integrating an international and dynamic company,
- Growing with a strong mobility and training policy where team spirit and mutual aid are essential,
- Being involved in an environment where innovation and constant improvement are at the heart of our products and processes.
Vision Systems has a company agreement since 2012, common to the entire group, relating to professional equality and quality of life at work. It asserts actions towards employees:
- A goal to eliminate the pay gap between the two genders
- A balance between professionnal and private life of employees; easy part-time agreement
- Support when an employee returns to work after a long absence related to family responsibilities
- Promoting the hiring of female staff in a male work environment