Vision Systems set up in 2015 a new production unit dedicated to composite parts to respond to the growing need of its customers in terms of composite products integration for the aeronautic, helicopter and marine markets.
Vision Systems’ composite expertise in addition to that of mechanics and electronics enables the company to control the product development from beginning to end and to offer complete functional systems with breakthrough features. The new generation of driver protection doors Savety-Door as well as complete helicopter windows, are part of Vision Systems’ products made of composite.
Composite processes include:
- Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) for cyclic sticks, window and sun visors stiffeners
- Thermocompression for sun visors’ casings, window frames
- Infusion for very large window frame
- Prepreg autoclave molding for sun visors’ casings
Composite, process for fabrication of high-tech components:
- Weight saving
- Excellent fatigue and corrosion resistance
- Increased damage tolerance
- High technical precision
- Improved damping for lower noise and vibration
- Reduced parts count achieved through single piece moulding, and lower operational costs
Savety-Door: the new generation of driver protection door
With over 15 years of experience in driver protection doors for buses and coaches, this solution is customizable to meet our customer’s requirements: color and design of the trim, shape of the window, fixed or sliding, day/night option.
- More safety: partial or complete separation between driver and passengers
- Robust and lightweight, no vibration
- Lower maintenance costs: durable solution, few components, easy access (90% of operations without immobilization)
- Easy to install, original equipment or retrofitting