- Lead negotiation with existing and new vendors, particularly in Europe and USA. securing the terms of vendor contracts and pricing.
- Execution of operational elements including but not limited to order writing, PO management, pricing activities, etc.
- Control and monitor the delivery of orders in accordance with the required delivery dates.
- Ensure that any disruptions in quality, delivery, or cost are addressed quickly, with action plans
- Work with team members to negotiate and analyze costs; analyze past spending to identify areas of saving opportunity.
- Sourcing new suppliers/material in accordance with technical requirement
- Conducting ongoing risk mitigation
- Develop and leverage cross-functional relationships (Supply Chain, Finance, R&D, Marketing, etc.) to build effective plans for categories supported.
- Manage supplier KPIs for Pricing, good receipts, service quality, and onboarding status,
- collaborate with suppliers, and drive improvement plans to yield mutual benefits and goal achievements
- Lead supplier audits and manage supplier corrective action follow-up.
- Research and propose globally competitive suppliers to supply parts and tooling
- Bachelor's degree in Supply chain management, Logistics, or Business administration.
- 5+ years' experience in purchasing, sourcing, and contract negotiation capability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to coordinate tasks across multiple functions, global locations, and time zones.
- Analytical and reporting skills from data acquired from ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Team player with a growth, development, and challenge-accepted mindset
- Independent, motivated, Fast learner that can learn as well as bring new concepts, ideas, and processes to the team,
- Outside-of-the-box thinker, with analytical capabilities, that will look for new opportunities and develop business cases for adoption and implementation
- Fluent in English – A must.
- Strong MS Excel, word skills.
Apply for this position