About The Position
Gauzy is looking for a Chemical Engineer, who will be responsible for the chemical operations processes of the company and will assist to improve, document and comply with chemical requirements.
Who are we? Gauzy is a global leader in materials science and nanotechnology focused on the development and production of LCG® (Light Control Glass) technologies.
- Chemical process engineering
- Documenting and maintaining the Sigma QMS documents – assisting QA Manager
- Process improvement & scale-up
- Creation of scientific database & analysis
- Set up and maintain control and documentation procedures
- Interact with R&D and production departments on a root cause failure investigation
- Performing quality control at the various production stages
- Implement & carrying out tests according to the requirements of the product portfolio / specifications
- Product characterization & testing (electro-optical and microscopic measurements)
- BSc. /MSc. in Process Engineering or related degree
- Years of chemical engineer experience in Production Processes within a manufacturing company
- Experience in process engineering and in a laboratory environment – hands on work.
- Creative and open minded
- High technical skills
- Fluent in German and English (written and verbal)
- High communication skills and teamwork
What we offer:
- Strongly growing technology leader with a living start-up corporate culture.
- You become an important part of the success story and can make a difference
- International, friendly working environment
- Permanent position with attractive salary package