HR Business Partner
About The Position
Gauzy is Hiring HR Business Partner
We are seeking a dynamic HRBP to join our growing team. You will be a part of the global HR team and partner with our leaders to help our business meet its short term as well as long term strategic goals.
This role will have an impact on every part of the employee lifecycle such as: Talent Acquisition, employees’ engagement, Compensation & Benefits, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging and Learning & Development.
Who are we? Gauzy is a global leader in materials science and nanotechnology focused on the development and production of Light Control Glass technologies.
Location: Sigmarswangen / Stuttgart area
- Accountable for driving the HR vision & strategy
- Coaches' business leaders on HR policies and processes, including talent planning, recruiting, learning, and performance management to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development
- Analyzes trends and metrics to develop solutions and develop programs to optimally support the people needs
- Provides support to management with defining new roles, updating job descriptions and ensuring roles are competitive with business and market strategy
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience in a high-growth industry organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or related field
- Strong knowledge and experience in all areas of human resources management and human resources principles
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, coaching, and counseling skills, both In German and English – French is nice to have
- Knowledge of QMS systems in the HR field is nice to have
- Flexible, adaptable and positive attitude– strong attributes